Thursday 20 February 2014

Break down of the sequence (a bit of treatment)

The opening sequence will be broken up into scenes;
~ It will begin with either Taylor walking in the street looking happy.
~ Then to me sitting in a restaurant looking calm and smug.
~ Then it will go back to Taylor as they bump into Louis and they then begin talking as it is clear they are both friends and then they start to talk about the girl they are both going to meet thinking that they are seeing two different girls.
~ It goes to me sitting at the restaurant looking slightly impatient as I wait for my date.
~ Then both boys go to enter the restaurant seeming slightly confused as they enter the same place
~ It then leads on to focus on me and then my face as I look up and see the two boys in panic and then the two boys looking at each other as they realise what has happened.

Then it'll end leaving the audience in suspense. This is the breakdown of the different scenes in the opening sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment